A month has gone by and we want to thank each of the participants for entering the contest, leaving comments and following us on both Facebook and twitter. The winner, as picked by random.org, is someone that participated immediately and had 5 chances to win and they paid off!
Congratulations to the participant that wrote this once the giveaway was announced: “Nice giveaway! Love the earrings” Bren Herrera
A pair of Stella & Dot’s Marchesa Studs featured in Fall/Winter 2011 issue of D Weddings Magazine, will soon be in the mail to you, please message either one of us with your address.
These studs have beautiful vintage details and a turquoise accent that make them fun and playful for everyday or the
perfect complement to a bold statement necklace, enjoy!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
No related posts.
What’s a Guayoyo?
= n. In Venezuela a slightly watered down black coffee. Commonly served after meals and a great companion to conversations.
Go Pink, Have a Guayoyo