As part of my birthday celebration, I’m very excited to be hosting the first PinkGuayoyo + Hilda Minino Independent Stylist giveaway.
I already got one of my gifts, a gorgeous pair of hoops from Stella and Dot, and since I love their jewelry and I’m in celebration mode – I want to give one of you a chance to win this pair of earrings. It is a way of saying thank you for reading and commenting on the blog.
To be entered in the contest:
1. Like Hilda Minino Stylist and PinkGuayoyo on Facebook. (one entry)
2. Follow @PinkGuayoyo and @Hminino on Twitter (one entry)
3. Vote for PinkGuayoyo in CBS Miami Most Valuable Blogger Awards 2011. You can vote more than once (once a day until Sept 9). Enter 1 comment for every day you vote.
Leave a comment for each entry (liking both of us on Facebook is one entry, etc).
B-day Bonus entries:
1. Let’s all celebrate August, Leo’s, Summer, School! Buy yourself something at Stella & Dot and win an additional entry. When asked hostess name, be sure to type in Helena Osorio. Please leave a comment letting us know what you bought (two entries)(Please leave 2 comments)
2. Be a hostess! Contact Hilda to set up a Trunk Show for the month of September.(two entries)(Please leave two comments)
3. Tweet about this giveaway or share with your Facebook friends – leave link to your comment/tweet.
Please leave your email and/or twitter where you would like to be contacted. Winner will be chosen via Random.org
Ends September 15, 2011. Only valid in the U.S. NO P.O. Boxes. Good luck!!
Prize courtesy of PinkGuayoyo and Hilda Minino Independent Stylist – NO compensation in the form of free promotional products, cash or cash was received.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
No related posts.
What’s a Guayoyo?
= n. In Venezuela a slightly watered down black coffee. Commonly served after meals and a great companion to conversations.
Go Pink, Have a Guayoyo