What a week! Can you say whirlwind?
I have been at Hispanicize, a blogger’s conference (oversimplifying) for the past two days! And it’s been non- stop. I’ve met great friends, I’ve put faces to blog names and last night…I was on a BOAT y’all! (and the video on that link has explicit lyrics!)
Yesterday I got to speak at a panel with the fabulous Divina from Dancing Hotdogs and Bren Herrera of Flanboyant Eats! Our panel was called Living La Vida Blogging – aja como la canción de Ricky Martin – and we got to talk about all things lifestyle.
It was a wonderful experience, and I think we could still be talking!
I have to run and catch up on a life PERO I wanted to leave you with this one because last night at the McDonald’s yacht party…I partied with all my Blogueras and Hermanas like it was 1999!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
No related posts.
What’s a Guayoyo?
= n. In Venezuela a slightly watered down black coffee. Commonly served after meals and a great companion to conversations.
Go Pink, Have a Guayoyo